App Update #4
We’ve made a number of changes to the Dexfolio open testing version this week.
There’s a new update system in place to ensure that our public releases are stable. Updates are now first pushed out for open testing to give us the opportunity to identify and resolve any issues prior to the update going live.
To become a tester and test the latest features before everybody else, you can click the links below:
Here’s what’s in the beta update
- Token watchlist
- Performance section on token details
- Improved handling of Covalent errors allowing for better app stability.
- Prevent alert history being created in the backend if the user has alerts turned off.
- Show a message on the alert history screen if alerts are turned off.
- Fixed bug that caused blank screen when deleting a wallet while portfolio was updating.
- Fixed bug that was causing a gray box to appear on the portfolio screen for some users.
- Fixed an issue causing the continue button to disappear on iOS devices with a certain screen size.
- Fixed issue that prevented users being sent back to setup when all wallets are removed.
- Fixed bug that caused tokens to have a $0 initial value and show as 0% changed on the alerts tab.
- Fixed a bug that caused token values not to change when the full amount of a token is exchanged for another token.
- Fixed gas calculation on token details page
A new ‘Watchlist’ tab has been added into the ‘Market’ (previously ‘Browse’) section of the app.
You can add tokens to your watchlist directly from the discovery tab by selecting the watchlist (star icon).
When browsing a token you can add it to your watchlist by selecting the watchlist (star icon) on the top right of the screen.
Performance section on token details
A new performance section has been added to the token details page. The section gives information about things such as the tokens market cap, trading volumes and, high/low’s over different time spans.
Show a message on the alert history screen if alerts are turned off
A message is now displayed on the alert history screen asking you to “turn on intelligent alerts in the settings to start seeing alerts” when alerts are turned off.
📱Dexfolio Official Links:
📢 Announcement Channel : http://t.me/dexfolio
📧 Telegram Channel : https://t.me/dexfolioChat