App Update #5
We’ve made a number of changes to the Dexfolio app this week.
There’s a new update system in place to ensure that our public releases are stable. Updates are now first pushed out to testers to give us the opportunity to identify and resolve any issues prior to the update going live.
To become a tester and test the latest features before everybody else, you can click the links below:
Here’s what’s in this weeks open testing update
- Updated the token details page so that scrolling still works if you drag your finger over the graph area.
- Better handling of backend timeout errors.
- App optimization to reduce the delay on tap.
- Security enhancements.
- Fixed a bug that caused the user to have an empty portfolio when rebooting the app after an error occurred adding their wallet.
- Fixed an issue in which a formatting error was preventing certain tokens from being added to users portfolios.
- Fixed a bug that allowed for the ‘terms of policy’ box to be unticked.
📱Dexfolio Official Links:
📢 Announcement Channel : http://t.me/dexfolio
📧 Telegram Channel : https://t.me/dexfolioChat