App Update #6
We’ve made a number of changes to the Dexfolio app over the past few weeks.
We have a system in place to ensure that our public releases are stable. Updates are first pushed out to testers to give us the opportunity to identify and resolve any issues prior to the update going live.
To become a tester and test the latest features before everybody else, you can click the links below:
Here’s what’s in this weeks open testing update
In order to provide the best tracking experience, we’ve decided to turn off price alerts temporarily. The following changes have been made while we work on supercharging the price alerts:
- Intelligent alerts have been removed and replaced with non-price alerts, providing updates on the tokens in your portfolio, app updates, and more.
- Token price/24h hour price change has replaced the change/cost column on the portfolio screen.
- Token name has been added in the first column
- The alert screen has been removed
- The total value you have in each chain is now shown in the chain header.
- The chain’s logo is now showing in the chain header.
- Backend refactoring and optimizations to improve the stability of the app.
- Tokens are automatically refreshed when the app starts.
- Improved the way in which price change percentages were calculated.
- Improvements to app performance.
- Fixed a bug in which iOS users would get stuck loading their portfolio and Android users would need to re-enter wallet addresses when updating the open testing version of the app.
- Fixed an issue that could cause a users’ portfolio to get stuck at loading.
- Fixed an issue in which holdings from multiple wallets weren’t updated until the user manually refreshed their portfolio.
- Fixed an issue in which the portfolio wasn’t being updated automatically when a wallet was deleted.
- Fixed an issue that caused some tokens to disappear when adding multiple wallets.
- Fixed layout bugs on the portfolio screen.
- Fixed an issue that prevented a users portfolio from updating once they swapped tokens.
- Fixed a bug that caused the app to crash when loading a large wallet.
- Fixed a bug that caused a gray screen to appear when removing tokens from the watchlist.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the market tab from opening when all watchlist items were removed.
- Fixed an issue that was preventing certain valid symbols from being entered into the email address field.
- Fixed an issue that caused an incorrect portfolio value to be calculated when merging tokens together from multiple wallets.
- Fixed a bug that caused BNB to show Ethereum information in the info and performance section of the portfolio screen.
- Added a dollar sign in front of the prices on the marketing screen.
The chain’s logo is now showing in the chain header
You can now see the chain’s logo next to its name on the portfolio screen.
Token price/24h hour price change
Token price/24h hour price change has replaced the change/cost column on the portfolio screen.
Total value for each chain
The total value you have in each chain is now showing in the chain header on the portfolio screen.
📱Dexfolio Official Links:
📢 Announcement Channel : http://t.me/dexfolio
📧 Telegram Channel : https://t.me/dexfolioChat
🌐 Website: http://dexfolio.org